MSB 1.01% 98.0¢ mesoblast limited

One big wrap up, page-4

1. 3,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1341
    Well I got no idea of what this thread is about however it seems a good place for a little story.

As some may have twiged, l come from the bush. We talk sheep stations and wool cheques. Thats the real currency out here.

Well I know of this bloke that had a bit of luck a few years back. A real good wool chq came his way, a 1 in 30 year event. So what does he do, he puts half on in the ASX , going to be another drought so save the money.
    He spreads it around a bit but finds that shares are a bit like sheep, got to cash in the bad ones and breed from the good. MSB became his biggest holding by far.

Drought came, the worst by far. Then fires like no man has ever seen and to top off a bit of bad luck some virus turns up.

What does this bloke do? He draws a couple of wool chqs out of those savings in the ASX and buys a few cows, just enough to get things back on track at the farm, it will take a year or two but he will do OK.

A couple of years with out income to pay the bills, that's tough. No worries this bloke apparently has 8 wool chqs still sitting in the ASX.

Good luck all and have a safe and merry Christmas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.02 97.0¢ $2.821M 2.832M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20688 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 35000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.