EQR 7.14% 4.5¢ eq resources limited

WLF.AX is an 'australian' way to get WLFE.L. WLF started its AIM...

1. 113 Posts.
    WLF.AX is an 'australian' way to get WLFE.L. WLF started its AIM listing a few months ago. So far, the dual listing has been somewhat beneficial to the shareprice, lifting it from a low 20s to a low 30s. I got most of my WLF at around the 38c mark, in the runup to the release of the DFS. After the DFS the stock got dumped.

Not sure, treefeed if it's wise to decrease holdings once the shareprice goes above 15c - CNQ is a very near term producer, and my guess is that that event may trigger a rerating of the stock. Reratings are often talked about and seldom observed, but it seems to me that if a transition from prospector to producer doesn't trigger one, then nothing ever will.

Hence my sentiment that I don't 'play' with my CNQ holding. The takeover story has been around for a while, if all goes to plan I see little or no reason to accept any offers, since the production will fund in important measure the progression to the next stage of the mine. Management have so far been cautious and have delivered, if this keeps up we are potentially in a position to spurn offers. Time will tell. Any TO will probably be above what I paid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.003(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $100.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.7¢ 4.5¢ $17.48K 382.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 31270 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.