LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

Yep, I hear ya. Funny games being played. Their actions don't...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Yep, I hear ya. Funny games being played. Their actions don't help the SP right now. For the shareholders long term, yes of course but for the SP currently no. I'm in for the long haul but not having deserved movements in the SP so we can actually increase our holdings and portfolio is a bit crap. EM1 is having some fun and let's face it emotionally we all feel better when we're in the green and see our investment which I might add is paying for their wages and all these tournaments currently is growing and they need to respect and appreciate us as well. Most ASX companies are straight up criminals and it's getting a bit much. Not saying ESH are but they need to start making some noise. One championship will spend money promoting us hopefuly but we never get mentioned as an ASX listed company for new investors interest. CR is coming and why should we put more money in the hands of people that keep us in the dark. I completely understand some information needs to be kept while negotiating but razer announced it to the world and we didn't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $767 54.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1918483 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 360000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.