RNU 0.00% 9.5¢ renascor resources limited

This is a recession brought on by pestilence, as opposed to a...

1. 1,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2745
    This is a recession brought on by pestilence, as opposed to a financial collapse of some sort, ie, like the 2008 GFC, or in 1991 which was about hosing-down inflation. Therefore, what we are seeing today is governments and reserve banks worldwide needing to be proactive to stimulate ‘entrepreneurs / companies' to redefine their industries and manufacturing enterprises.

I agree with you and @L3NNONAD3, only robust projects will have the staying power necessary to withstand the post CV19 geopolitical environment that we are about to enter. Understanding what this playing field will look like is critical for the supply chain going forward – one in which you cannot ignore China but work constructively with them. So, in the interest of security and as a kind of insurance policy, the hope is that our federal government’s recently announced funding packages (1.5 billion plus) will make objective assessments on who get’s these funds, rather than politically motivated ones aimed at securing votes.

In my opinion, Renascor holds all the cards and is the only project in Australia that has the capabilities to produce downstream eco-BAMaterial at a world competitive cost. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $241.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.5¢ 9.2¢ $211.7K 2.252M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100830 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 212768 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.