MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

one day closer to success

1. 8,606 Posts.
    So ive sold out have I? (The height of speculation).

So many questions flying around with negativity at the fore of the questioners mind - never offering answers with positivity being the motive for finding out info on Marions status.
    I can offer about 2 hrs worth of conversational facts delivered straight from the directors mouths about positives surounding marions inevitable success and i have tried it before her a number of times...
    Why do I not continue? I offer an answer and a question which breaches ASX and ASIC is asked of me and i can only refuse to entertain the question - inevitably, the panic merchants use this to arouse a sense of cloak and dagger or improprietry.

Enough.

Ask the directors all the questions and publish all your answers. You will find how questar and others are in the middle of Marions reporting and you would discover the weakest link.

Claiming that you know the answer to 5 questions with your suspician about one question is negligent.

Ask directors. They cannot do 2 things:
    a) lie....b)give insider info.

There is a lot they can offer you without breaching these 2 legal domains and i suggest to you (whoever you are who wishes to take on these words)to make real enquiries to the horses and hear it from thier mouths....and not the stubborn muels who have lost money in marion at higher prices who have an axe to grind.

No millionaire, no serious trader, no serious investor would sell out at a 2ook loss because these people are serious players (not speculators) and they follow fundamentals.

Novices pay attention to shareprices and bail out (look at similar companies that took 5 yrs to offer 5 fold returns)
    - they watch fundamentals, not price decreases in times of global woe.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.