MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

one day closer to success, page-8

1. 1,451 Posts.
    Red

Go have a look at the individual well files for the Helper wells at Utah state oil and Gas. All the new and reworked wells were well above 500mcf per month. Most ranged from 1200mcf to peaks of 22-2500mcf per month. That is comparable to what they have been touting for CC.

They say pre marion wells at CC were 1-5mmcf most in the upper range. These Helper wells were producing at almost Half that. That is signficant esspecially since these wells are meant to be easier to drill because of terrain and cheaper to drill.

Sure there are probs associated witht he Coal seams but they also had targeted Sandstone reservoirs in the new drilled wells. So the are a combination of conventional and non conventional (see ann about helper well).

The managment told me the probs were caused by Coal seam dust ? but the sandstone seams at CC are sure to cause some sand dust and debris to flow as well right.....

I just ask myself if there weren't problems at CC would we not have some stablised flow rates right NOW!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.