GSF 0.00% 0.1¢ gsf corporation limited

allrenewed respect to 9Lives & Thirsty for their ongoing...

1. 150 Posts.
    all

renewed respect to 9Lives & Thirsty for their ongoing contributions to this forum...Burnett, continued respect!!

i find it somewhat comical that the above contributors get cut down and accused of ramping when they try to impart insights and learnings to the wider (and in all probability lesser informed) audience...

anyone relying on this forum as gospel to their trading ideals should really hop into managed funds....obviously, it is not possible for those with 'avenues' to come out and directly declare a stock or provide detailed information...it is important one reads between the lines from posters they consider as reputable...

thus continued worry about the timing of the pending announcement is nothing short of farcical....a series of announcements will come out in due course and this company will be transformed into a major success...

daytraders aside, those who believe in this sequence i applaud you - as the sheer quality of what is upcoming will reward you all handsomely...those after a target SP should refer to one of my earlier postings... i still believe a mid-term goal in this range is attainable...to use an anology will are currently sitting 'in the ground floor of a 50 level hotel with no ceiling'.

those who wish to bail i ask you to go ahead....i am happy to change my previous stance and accumulate further stock...as testament to my degree of confidence...

whilst i am not normally one to cross-pollinate other stocks...i today attended the CQT agm and i must say anyone looking for the success story of 2008 - jump aboard now!!! today's asx release (whilst not correctly absorbed by the market) shows a massive potential discovery which has the ability to triple the gold resource of this company...post meeting discussions with some business heavyweights also served to re-ignite my confidence in GSF!!!!

MAXWELL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.