GSF 0.00% 0.1¢ gsf corporation limited

G'day Max,liked your post, especially the last paragraph;...

1. 241 Posts.
    G'day Max,

liked your post, especially the last paragraph; extremely re-assuring. Some posters are beginning to feel very nervous as to why the ann hasn't come out according to their expected arrival date and are walking on a tightrope ready to snap. This is not unusual in this game; better late than never. Sitting at your screen waiting to be splashed in the face by an ann is worst than watching paint dry, enough to go looney. Guys be patient, it will come; these guys, Maximus, Burnett, Nine Lives and all others who have informed the HC public about GSF know very well what they're on about; if you have been on HC copper for a while (several years) you learn to pick people from what they say between the lines and market behaviour; thus far to my knowledge they are top gun as far as I can see and we must all remember (don't take this the wrong way, I'm being realistic) the bottom line is they didn't have to tell anyone about GSF. This in itself speaks millions of words about their character and how they want to share good things.
    Don't concern yourselves about little dips in the sp, it's normal and healthy.
    Hang in their guys, the news will come, we know the resource is there and the rewards are a plenty and it's impossible for anyone to say what the sp will be; only market forces dictate that.

Good fortune to all, Evan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.