SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

one day to go!!!, page-3

1. 3,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I really hope that the company releases a good amount of the information within the DFS for us to read through and comment on. We've been waiting for quite a long time to see the information produced by this document, so I hope it's not just a few dot points in an announcement. I'm not expecting there to be massive amounts of new information, but updated CAPEX, OPEX, and financial modelling that considers possible higher IO prices will be fantastic reading. What I'd love to see is financial modelling completed using 3 or 4 different IO prices, so everyone can get a picture as to just how leveraged SDL is to IO prices. I'd be impressed if they used IO prices of, say, $65, $80, $100, & $150, and ran through the CAPEX repayment, Cash flow, and EBIT implications of each price. That would paint a brilliant picture I would have thought. Having not been invested in a company at the point of them completing a DFS though, I'm unsure as to how the company will tackle it.

So are we expecting the announcement relating to the DFS to be ~ 1 week after March 31?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.