SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

one day to go!!!, page-38

1. 3,820 Posts.
    Ok, I will reply one more time as it seems that half the people posting are becoming genuine and engaging in general dialogue, as opposed to screaming like nutters when someone offers another POV.

Vendron, they would know. But I am even surer that they know how ti iron out a great bargain for themselves. I have dealt with quite a few Chinamen, and they have learnt how to bargain by watching the likes of RIO, BHP do it to them. They know there's plenty of ore there. But they also know they have the business leverage over SDL. The port, the rail, the purchaser of the ore is all one entity. China!!!

Psychosis, you have hit the nail on the head. From a management team that behaves as a commercial TV channel with all the advertising it does of itself, alot of important information has been pushed back behind a virtual iro curtain. For Pete's sake, how many holders have been trying for how long to get a measely Top 20 list. Why so secretive about such a common paper? Maybe, there's a message in the list of why the SP is not going up in anticipation.

Will have to leave you for a while to tend to my business. A real business Squidd, not an armchair business backed by a Congolese economics 101 plan.

Again, GLTA

AIMHOO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.