SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

one day to go!!!, page-41

1. 197 Posts.
    Good call Ironking2010,

I've held SDL since December 08 from memory and I know many investors are getting a little impatient but personally I feel more confident now than ever.

From day 1 my investment stratergy was always to hold until production and beyond, whether it takes 5yrs or 10yrs it's irrelevant so the day to day ups and downs aren't an issue for me.

Originally there was only a handfull of posters e.g Westcott, Bigstar, pythagerous, squidd, yacheng and a few other that escape me. Over the years we have had many, many people jump aboard this forum and present their case on why this project will never get of the ground and here we are today about to release our DFS within the next week or two which will clear the way for the remaining hurdles to be crossed.

Many boxes have been ticked along the way that are easily forgotten about or just plainly neglected. There are still some major boxes to be ticked for this project to succeed but management past or present have never let me down previously and I see no reason to start doubting them now.

Ive always maintained that finance will be the main catalyst for the share price re-rating and I still believe this to be true. Each Investor must apply a stratergy that suits them, for me it was to find a team of people who are lead by outstanding management that have a quality asset with the potential to transform from explorer to producer and invest heavily and be patient.

We may have to wait a little longer for this story to unfold but I challenge any investor to find a company with the potential upside of Sundance Resources who are within grasp of becoming a reality.

For the long term holders I hope you are enjoying watching the story unfold as much as me. (Especially Westcott, if anyone deserves to be rewarded by this companies future success it is undoubtely you).

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.