SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Good Morning HomeBrand,Mate, noone knows how the commercial...

1. 288 Posts.
    Good Morning HomeBrand,

Mate, noone knows how the commercial transactions on SDL going to turn up (as we are all outsiders here). However, If I were a Chinese KingPlayer (as I can relate that because I am for a time already and currently in Biz Partnerships with HK Chinese, Mainland Chinese, Singaporean Chinese, Malaysian Chinese, & a bit of Taiwanese Chinese), that's the main part of their approaches in Plan A and Plan B. If I were to dump $4-B of my hard-earnt $$$ into a totally blank land with nice green trees and bushes and wild animals to preserve - do you think I would play the game of fairness in the first 5 years, not even saying for the next 25 years???

The correct answer is you are entitled to yourself, but from my experience, the Chinese won't fund this big SDL Project IF they allow our SDL Board to call all the strategic Business shots and maneuvers my friend. Let's be real. IF there's no Big Capital Money UPFRONT - this SDL won't go ahead.

And who can give that to SDL right now??? Maybe we have a hope with Gadaffi's money to be funneled in down south from his direction - but he needs return on his money invested the fastest way possible at his current situation. But Andrew Forrest (of FMG) knew the answer really well, he learnt his lessons the hard way and up early, and our SDL Guys could learn that from him.

This SDL is potentially bigger than FMG, the only difference is that this SDL will not be in WA. And won't endure the barrage of Big Profit taxes coming from our OZ Gov't.

So to speak, the Chinese will definitely stamp their Mark if not with SDL directly, they will go around, perhaps "My Guess" with CamIron or any other Local Company that will be attached to the direct operation of the actual Mining the Iron Ore deposits. I am sure the Chinese groups were or had already been in bed with the Congonese and Cameroon main groups way before they even bought in the Talbot Group. If there is an SDL Group in OZ, there would be a holding group as well in the place where the ore is situated, perhaps/usually bigger. That's just my own opinion, and usually it matches closely to the higher levels of Chinese transactions I've ever been into/with.

Anyway guys....... we are in to this day waiting very anxious and stressed a bit (well I am and I'm sure most of you in this room are anxious for the SDL Ann as well)...

Just to enlighten me a bit....my best friend sent me this saying/joke just then because he knew I was anxious for my SDL Holdings (although not much relative to his level)....

I quote it here and hope this will enlighten a bit of your morning...and it says: -----

The stock market is like a strapless bra.

Half the people are wondering what's holding it up - whereas the other half are waiting for it to drop so that they can grab the opportunity with both hands.

That opportunity might suit our friend 'unhedge' IF he did some shortings lately....LOL.
    ______

I hope I will not get in trouble with our Ladies' friends here... Ladies Please feel free to drop some jokes (against us - Men) into this room, as I can see everyone seems to be stressed with this waiting game and sounds of silence up to this hour.

Cheers and have a good waiting day. I hope it is a positive day today.

Regards to All.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.