AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

One dollar $1 when, page-17

1. 6,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2861
    My background from doing research on a Investor relations level tells me otherwise.

I used to have to call hundreds of company exec. There are VERY serious laws (that have been put in place on ALL exchanges the past 30 years) that prevent mgmt from silly promotion. Doing or saying anything that is too bullish.

I think people need to pay attention to these hints a bit more then your common sense gut says.

Alex is a a VERY smart guy.
    He has a degree in Economics.
    He ran a entire bank div in China for one of the largest banks in the world.
    He's been on BOTH sides of the TRADE in ways none of us could even hope to understand.

The fact he's keeping that corpse PDN still on life support means he should get a honorary doctorate IMO. That's just a ugly mess.
    As he's been with AGY and Jerko the past year...knows every little bit about the companies risks and potential, in ways MAYBE HC posters don't.

You can also bet he knows the ASX/ASIC rules and security laws better then anyone.

So with the above said...

He tweets these bits of fun.
    The ONLY way I can figure he's legally protected...is he may...with a strong degree of certainty...know these things are really going to happen.

After all, we have posters making spreadsheet with $1-3 target prices based on reasonable possibilities. Why is it crazy for the 1 person who ACTUALLY knows WTF he's talking about to give some inferred guidance??

He only getting in-trouble if he's wrong.

If you don't like it or like how AGY shareholders are enjoying this bit of fun.
    Sell your shares PLEASE! (not meant directly to you MM)

I view it as a reward for the anti-SP marketing that kept the SP sub 4 cents!

I've never...and as a viewer of some of the doggiest Vancouver promoters (who STILL 30 years after laws were changed to shut them down) have never seen the head of a company who's actually got a brain...say he believes his company has that bright a future in the way Alex has.

Maybe all the research we've done is correct?

I NOW TRULY believe AGY is going to do what Charles Bronson did in his movies...KICK A$$!!!

(And if you believe omens...and as I've gotten older and seen a bit of life-I do.)
    The cover of the $1 mag says...10 ways to make a million!

I don't know what other stock currently on the ASX has the best risk/reward. I honestly can not.

AGY is still under my price target and still undervalued to it's world-wide peers.
    I personally think AM is tied into the Chinese market and knows and has seen what they can do.
    He knows what going to happen in QL, where we all just guess with hope.

I'm here to make money. AGY is the stock for me.

ALL IMO
    DYOR!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.