SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

one dollar party, page-2

1. 773 Posts.

Hi KP,

I support your positive energy and optimism for SDL. I still believe in SDL and will get into its share registry in the future.

I still continue to stress the importance of vigilance in SDL and to ensure that we have the appropriate risk strategy involve ie. stop-loss (but not stop-profit) strategy.

SDL is a great company but we should be aware of a lot of things that is needed to be approved before de-risking process can proceed. By putting it in the drawer could mean that, we have absolute faith in the company and in real life since when did we have absolute faith in anybody ?? I hope that since we have been on this forum the shares has tanked from 40 cents to now 31.5 cents and I was a casualty as well. What I am saying is that, for speculative stocks like this (until there is production), we have to be ready for it to go down more than we expect as a lot of the players here are mostly for short term and retail traders. As long as you can wake up each morning and said, even if it drops to XY cents, I can still smile and have faith, then you should be okay.

Few years ago, I got burnt by playing BPC (Burns Philp), I bought from 2.50 then 1.50 then 1.00 then 50 cents...till it went down to 6 cents...my knees literally buckled and i tell you that was one of the worst experience of my life and in this market of insto rigging and manipulation, BE READY AND WARY!

hoping for the best for SDL!

superOX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.