GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

one dollar today, page-11

1. 3,062 Posts.
    as i recall ane was trading at a substantial discount to nta,i was in and out of them but missed the day gns bid well above sp. and pegged nta as the reasonable price.

gtp is big has highend product as well as forestry and ag product,the ato have invited a test case on the ag product,even if they lose it would seem unlikely forestry product will be affected given its export value.

we are in a period of economic upheavel however gtp still sell
    wood chip,still sell high end plantation product,and still have a very large market share,like most primary industry nta remains unrealised until sold,earnings downgrades are part of primary cycles,just like the buthcher shop,however if demand increases and confirmed approval of current schemes comes through it will be a very different story,personally my big regret is differing purchase until next week when they were 48c.

in the case of gtp nta would be cheap as opposed to creating the same company,without the ag business,so work it out boys and gals,if you wont eps buy a company that has eps not an undervalued company like gtp

i dont currently have any gtp but am seriosly looking for an entry

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.