BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

Quote: ”You would know that FDA shafted this little aussie...

1. 830 Posts.
    Quote: ”You would know that FDA shafted this little aussie battler Big Time...not approving relenza about ten years back when it had already been approved in australia ,japan, and sweden...giving tamiflu the opportunity to overtake BTA's relenza and take a huge advantage being first to market a year later.
    then about a year after tami was approved we re-applied to fda our price hit 9.40 we got approval ..

Googla, are you sure the underlined facts you posted are correct ? ie Tamiflu was first to market. These underline “facts”are fundamental to your argument/opinion how Tamiflu streaked way ahead of Relenza.

2nd set of “Facts” Quote “Back then Hugh Niall and Directors put up a titanic struggle to defeat takeover...(was it you abobo??? ) haha...”
    Googla, like to check and confirm the above is factually correct? Although I like your sense of humour, I have reasons to believe they may not be accurate.

Would you like to believe I am Khan here talking down the sp and attempting another raid?? LOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.