MSB 1.10% 91.5¢ mesoblast limited

People, if you ever needed evidence why you should not take...

1. 1,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    People, if you ever needed evidence why you should not take seriously what this posters says, this is it!

Ooooh you really got myself and Ang, well done. How immature, what? do you think this somehow validates your position with this stock?

Secondly why point at Ang and I? What is it that comprehend when reading our posts? I have said it before and i will say it again, massive potential, but i will hold the company to account and ask questions, and wont have my head in the sand, i'm a shareholder in this company, which makes me an owner of the company.

Finally, Bell Potter had a $15 price target on MSB 5 years, so you post has very little value, and i generally wipe my you know what with broker valuations, the only firm that has been on the money is Mac, and we know what the rampers think of them dont we???

Good try Dolce, but maybe stick to more factual points, rather than pie in the sky valuations from brokers ( and you have a go at Ang who is actaully asking very valid questions) , who as i have pointed out have been wrong on this one for many years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.010(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.044B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 90.5¢ $4.638M 5.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 152669 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 51069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.