MSB 1.10% 91.5¢ mesoblast limited

Thanks Madamswer for your reply We all no that noone can truely...

1. 220 Posts.
    Thanks Madamswer for your reply

We all no that noone can truely predict a market but what do we do? The best of the best gurus even struggle and occasionally make the correct call at the right time & not always but sometimes by pure luck. All we can do is gather information to the best of our abilities, and strutinise it again to the best of our abilities. We choose to share what we find and hope that information is accepted in good faith, and that it is of some interest, be it positively or negatively by various posters.

Sorry, but I have to say when reading about the succesful investors in your post the word "procrastinators" came to mind. I am sure this is not the case though. Gee, I don't think they would cope if they knew the story of how I came to buy shares in Mesoblast. But I have no regrets and have enjoyed following them over many years.

I take your point re: real information. I guess the point I was trying to make was "perhaps" published or spoken information with a validated source. Not such statements as "my great grandmother is CEO of a biotec company & and she said"; "I have it on good authority"; "I give up I sold all my shares today"; Oh! Sorry just joking". These statements could be in fact true but how do we scrutinise them when we have no source to check?

I think you should buy a few grands worth Madamswer, just for the heck of it!!
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.5¢
Change
0.010(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.044B
Open High Low Value Volume
93.0¢ 93.5¢ 90.5¢ $4.638M 5.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 152669 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
92.5¢ 51069 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.