SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Hi @Perok no worries mate. Yep, I agree with the premise of your...

1. 2,860 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2012
    Hi @Perok no worries mate.

Yep, I agree with the premise of your figures from your last post but there is an important and unknown variable that skews this a bit. It is caused because the numbers we are using are from two close but separate reported date ranges.

Date range 1 is the GPTV processed from 23 Jan to 30 March = $56.23mil in total - also expressed as an average DPTV of $827k.

Date range 2 is the percentage increase of DPTV from 1 Feb to 30 March = 260%

In my analysis, I isolated $3mil of the $56.23mil to account for the period of 23 Jan to 31 Jan so that we were then dealing with one consistent date range ie. apples rather than apples and oranges. The unknown variable is how much processing really happened in the 10 days between 23 Jan to 31 Jan. We can only make an educated guess at this. Given it is the start of the Tier 1 ramp up I assumed a relatively small amount of $3mil ($300k  average DPTV for that 10 day period).

That's how I got a slightly higher start and finish DPTV number than you for the 1 Feb to 30 March as the available GPTV balance was reduced slightly to account for the pre 1 Feb period.

Bit of guesswork involved with that initial period but I'm satisfied it is accurate enough to confirm some pretty exciting and rapid revenue growth!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.