one god , page-12

1. 11,967 Posts.
    Yes I do,

I'm a vegetarian so I don't have that problem

I even wont use soap which has animal rennet in it's makeup

I'm that sort of a bloke.
    ------------
    Yes, I can see there are no 1/2 measures where you are concerned. Leviticus 7:23?“Speak to the sons of Israel, saying, ‘YOU must not eat any fat of a bull or a young ram or a goat. 24?Now the fat of a body [already] dead and the fat of an animal torn to pieces may be used for anything else conceivable, but YOU must not eat it at all. 25?For anyone eating fat from the beast from which he presents it as an offering made by fire to Jehovah, the soul that eats must be cut off from his people.
    It was permissible to use fat for other purposes but not to eat.
    Prior to the flood of Noah's day mans diet was limited to vegetation. After the flood that changed.

(Genesis 9:3, 4) Every moving animal that is alive may serve as food for YOU. Just as I gave you the green vegetation, I give them all to YOU. 4?Only flesh with its life—its blood—YOU must not eat.
    Notice however no mention is made of fat - only blood as being prohibited to eat.
    This was more than 850 years before the Law covenant, with its prohibitions against the eating of both blood and fat, was made with Israel. In the first century C.E. the governing body of the Christian congregation confirmed the prohibition against blood as remaining in force for Christians. (Ac 15:20, 28, 29) As in the case with Noah and his family, however, nothing was stated concerning the eating of fat by Christians. Thus, the law against eating fat was given only to the nation of Israel.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.