JRV 0.00% 1.9¢ jervois global limited

What do you if people are starting to focus on your...

1. 95 Posts.
    What do you if people are starting to focus on your weaknesses?

Start a phony war ....the board of JRV had already rejected Intec's two offers of co-operation so there was no need to issue a further annnouncment which serves no purpose other than to tell untruths about Intec's technology and its sale of shares in JRV.

So why else would the board of JRV lodge an inflamatory and incorrect ASX announcement...to distract us all from looking at the real question which is:

How long are the punters going to hold the share price up in the belief that "the Chinese" are going to bail them out.

Now that JRV have said they want to build a 50,000 TPA demonstration plant, the Chinese are going to have to be in a really expansive mood because even after the recent issue JRV doesn't even have enough money to lay the foundations of such a large plant let alone design and build one...come to think of it they don't have the technolgy yet so they will be able to save on the foundations for the time being....should be enough to pay for a few more computer simulations of their developing process and some more pretty aerial photos of slabs of WA where they hope to find uranium.

Lets face it: when this smokescreen clears there will just be a few dead bodies on the battlefield and nothing else....and you know what happens to dead bodies after a while in the sun...they start to stink.

So once it is clear that there won't be a Sino-solution to JRV's stalled project, watch for the next announcement about Uranium...they are past masters at this...ie going no-where fast but putting out lots of optimistic announcements...they have had more than a decade at it so far...and are on track to go no-where for the next (decade).

I am seriously thinking of changing my name....hard to be an optimist when the board is behaving in this disappointing fashion, rejecting one of the few positive opportunities (perhaps the only one) to come their way for years with only lip-service to consideration of Intec's approach...you have to ask whose interests the board are serving....certainly not the shareholders' interests.

Cheers
    Opti

PS Looks like the market sees it as I do...and as so many who have posted on this site today do...dogsville and its all their own work....just hit 2c...great effort boys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JRV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 498180 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 28435 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.39am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JRV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.