SEN 0.00% 1.3¢ senetas corporation limited

one guess who is selling

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Happy post Xmas to all! I hoped you all stuffed yourself while the going is still good.

Here is an interesting situation. A naughty little bird tells me that some individuals of interest to us all may be becoming familar with their nervous side (not to read as their feminine side) and are wanting to lighten their Xmas booty. Why would this not surprise me given the horrific form thus far. If it is true, I am going for the garters first stop.

Post news: The money has still not arrived although the same little bird alludes to the theory if it is not there today, then just forget it. Just what I wanted to hear, not! Working along the same lines, if the money does not arrive, the corporate alliance inevitably will fall over since there will be no strategic investment because investing is a tough thing to do without the folding stuff. Where exactly does that leave us over and above being a member of a diminishing band of faithfuls.

Quite frankly, I am desperate for some positive news re this situation. I have already lost my hair and that which remains has gone a horrible blue grey. Depression is my next stop. Incidentally, my pool hall is up for sale, if anyone is interested since SEN has once again done the wrong thing by me. I told my bank manager early this year that the stock would be $1 by Xmas 2006 and as a result, our friendship has ended up on my dusty floor.

Sicilly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $580 44.41K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1624642 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 479378 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.23pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.