LYC 0.37% $6.77 lynas rare earths limited

Aus, I have rarely seen a more truthful post imo! While Mt Weld...

1. 1,633 Posts.
    Aus,

I have rarely seen a more truthful post imo!

While Mt Weld is superior to most LREE resources in the world by almost any metric it still has to be mined with REEs as the primary ore. This is not true of many other REE resources so imo the advantage of the metrics for Mt weld are largely negated in the real world!

Sorry to say, what you personally focus on is going to have absolutely no impact on the eventual outcome for Lynas as a business. In the end all that will matter in this dreadful LREE market is the strategic and financial significance of Lynas to it's Japanese creditors imo. Unfortunately even if they regard the company as important there is absolutely no guarantee that this will help current holders! They could takeover the entire company and leave current holders completely under water!

It is indeed on a knife edge with extreme risk, it does have huge potential upside from here as well as a huge potential downside as it could go either way, totally dependent on its creditors actions! Also the upside is only valid if the average SP of share held is well below 5 cent imo. If the average SP is over 10 cents or even $1 it could be years before break even. The LREE market and the way all commodities are currently still heading bearish so things do not look good imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.025(0.37%)
Mkt cap ! $6.328B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $8.191M 1.209M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 11236 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 6058 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.