RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

one happy president, page-12

1. 917 Posts.
    preemt , your a man of the world , so i can tell you ...heres how it goes...i spent time a while ago in asia , manila , bangkok , honkers all over .

many defrocked wall street types go there to run the big boiler rooms that prey on the us markets , plus they avoid usa laws and the concrete slippers if they went back home , most left a trail of unhappy ppl behind them.... not the kind of ppl you want unhappy with you .

the opes prime thing here revealed some of our own local copycats , smaller but just as crooked . i call them boiler closet operators .

then we have some ppl that copied the boiler closet boys....i call them the washing closet boys or as architects say the WC....these ppl are the lowest of the low... they pretend to befriend ppl to influence them using chat sites to do it .

but if you know what to look for they be easy to spot....their other nics are easy... phrases , syntax , internation , ect....they try to hide it but.... im some what of a cunninglinguist i spot em easy .

i know all their wc mates nics even though they change em often , which is a big advantage as they up n down ramp on many shares as a group in sneaky ways....now spotting these ppl tells me to stay away from shares their pumping and to do a lot of research on ones their trying to kill....thats my advantage over them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.