SL1 0.00% 0.0¢ symbol mining limited

Delta or any one here is not sure. How can you be sure of any...

1. 2,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70

Delta or any one here is not sure. How can you be sure of any thing. we can be sure that if people buy it will go up. if sell it go down. if both it will go up and down and stay stable around a trading range. that trading range is lower as the shares price is lower. when it goes up so does the trading range.
    the killer is the wait. that people expect the share to rise all the time and if it drops a bit they manic and sell.
    Swe as great as they potentially are will be subject to human behavior as all shares.

not always subject to the fundamental or potential. the long term holders stick with the potential. the rest trade on a gut feeling or bored to wait. then there are the big players that manipulate the share price with shorting ect ect. and there are the day traders crumb bumbs, bot trades and a few other speculators that i have missed.

so now who can say what is sure to happen. in fcat i will tell you at the end of each day what did happen hahahahah

i trade most on the company alone. but do a bit of spec trading based on a gut feeling. But swe is the first company i will trade only long term. such is my feeling as to the potential of its direction.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SL1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.