SUN 3.32% $17.20 suncorp group limited

Rod and Nicbelle---everyone I shouldn't clutter the Sun thread...

1. 4,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Rod and Nicbelle---everyone I shouldn't clutter the Sun thread up with personal stuff, so Ive just put it under general---I'd just like to say thankyou for the well wishes--to everyone much appreciated--what Ive written actually (you know this) is just me trying to put an angle on it----the reality of it is Ive been crying my eyes out for days----just don't like death, I notice the change reading the BB though when your under such huge personal toll----everything as stated just becomes so irrelevant.
    Plenty fo stockmarket addicts (I'm one)---one thing Ive learn't (the hard way I'm afraid) is family is the most importatnt thing------Family first---health--stockmarket runs somewhere after those things.
    Thankyou once again Rod and Nickbelle---I have a friend coming round later who is taking me out for a sandwich and a cup of tea---I find with death it sure helps to have company and to talk with others---and a simple sandwich and a cup of tea---is like a million dollars to me at the moment.
    Cheers,--BK (Steve)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.