one indisputable fact!, page-18

1. 85,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "It's been the most divisive 3 years I have ever seen."

I disagree.

I think the nation is as unhappy as I have seen it - but divisive - no.

The libs of course have hated all that labour has done. But this time - a lot of labour people are very unhappy and disillusioned as well.

Only the real dyed in the wool stalwarts are on side - and even some of those have jumped ship.

These last years have been a disaster for labour and for the nation ------------ we NEED good stock in both sides.

Labour will end up in opposition here - and will need to rebuild and reform really quickly - for the benefit of Australia ------------ not to grab power back - but to be an effective opposition.

This is NOT the time in history to have a piddly opposition - whether it is lab or lib.

Australia is going to need some good decisions in the next few years AND it is going to need some level of bipartisanship as well ----------- the world is very sick in case anyone has not noticed.

No, I disagree that we are more divided than ever ------- but, our leaders ------------ all of them - do seem more inept than ever ------- and that is a big worry.

have a great day all

Pinto

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.