EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

One innocuous paragraph from the Annual, page-6

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Well spotted viney, I have also spent most of my working life as a salesman and totally agree with you that we desperately need a GOOD SALESMAN to inform the market of the tremendous opportunity that we have going forward, in developing our outstanding assets in the perth basin. We used to complain about our previous board but for all their mistakes cm new how to engage the market with numerous anns even if some were difficult to understand.
    Whilst i am not advocating returning to the previous boards management style, I do believe a good enthusiastic salesman consistently putting out up beat positive information would gradually improve market sentiment, which along with drilling
    Success would gradually make EGO shares a must hold for many in the small cap energy stocks.
    In reality we are approaching the end of 2015 and we dont yet know how our 2016 drilling programme is to be funded, although we have been told that we have an additional 4 wells pencilled in with enerdrill after the drilling of RGN1 with the additional drilling of Raven oil prospect mid 2016.
    Also we would love to hear from kent Quinlan as to his current thoughts.
    Ally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.