KZA 0.00% 8.0¢ kazia therapeutics limited

Andy, greetings from up north. I agree totally and absolutely...

1. 106 Posts.
    Andy, greetings from up north. I agree totally and absolutely with what you have said . It is not only what the recent trading patterns tell us and what the chart has to say , but a thoughtful rationalisation of the whole thing going back some considerable time brings me to a lot more than a gut feeling that you are absolutely correct.
    I guess it boils down to how do you rate the probability that success can be achieved. Pretty damned high!
    Anyone needing to figure this out could start with making a very, very long list of things like Austin , Cann, IDMC, Oppenheimer, Yale , Morre , BOT , 95 events , etc , etc and then go away and take a very very close look at the charts of all three entities, then have a fairly urgent look at just what has happened to the volume in particular of all three (and why).
    All eyes on the Ovature data for sure , but there are those out there who will not miss the significance of 128 and all the rest of the pipeline and the fact that there are a lot of hungry paharmas out there .
    Good luck to all who have been around as long as we have , and all others who choose to fully research this stock .
    As you have inferred "watch this space".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KZA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.