FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

one more day to go

1. 1,715 Posts.
    Hi all,

Firstly congrats on the solid action FAR put on today. Although closing at low (a bearish sign), that was still a solid performance today (wow, high of 7.5c). Last night I predicted close of 6.5c, although not too far from current 6.8c, but i did predict low of 6.2c, which is off the target a bit. Didnt expect US market turn positive last night, Dow future was deep in the red when i posted, so i thought the opening should be quite bearish with some panic selling quickly taking SP to the low for the day & bounce back up. Anyway, Dow looks to be in the red again tonight, negative overseas market may trigger some final round of panic selling tomorrow morning & see if that could close the gap for us.

Here's charts updated. firstly, 1 year chart, good news is im lifting the support price to 6.4/6.5c.(the candles on my previous charts are too crammed, so couldnt see clearly). This one should give you a better idea. Recalculated fib 61.8% retrace to 6.3c (L:4.5,H:9.3), so fit in well with support price. And the gap at 6.2c seems to bode well with this support range again. So provided negative US market tonight, we may see open at 6.5,last round of panic selling to low of 6.2, & close at 6.4/6.5. (if US market crash big time tonight, then open under 6.5, low 5.9/6, & close of 6.2/6.3). of course this mentioned will be all different if US big positive tonight.

Just my own opinion looking at the charts, dont shoot me if im wrong tomorrow. :) Happy holding/trading everyone, may join u guys for a bit of fun bounce play.

1yr chart

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.