FAR 2.00% 49.0¢ far limited

one more day to go, page-41

1. 1,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Jabb, a JV announcement may be tomorrow, it may be next year. it is dependent upon how long it takes thes 'large production and exploration companies' to undertake/finalise their due diligence processes. Once this has been completed (and they like what they have seen with the data available) an offer will have to be detemined, drafted, reviewed by lawyers etc. These processes do take time. However, we don't know how long these companies have had the data and what stage of their due diligence they are at. So guessing when a JV will be announced is futile. However, the excitement and what you describe as 'Ramping' is what I would probably describe as 'unbridled enthusiasm' - regular contributors to this thread know this and are excited about the future, both short, medium and long term. It has been a 4 year wait thus far for me, waiting patiently and sometimes impateiently but now it is evident that a JV WILL BE SIGNED at some time in the immediate future and the long wait will finall show a drill bit hitting the ocean floor.

It would be wise to know a company before posting some uneducated comments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 52.0¢ 48.5¢ $101.9K 200.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48741 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 1786 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.