THB 0.00% 2.7¢ thunderbird resources limited

one more day week month year ???, page-2

1. 142 Posts.
    The 7 cent support has dissappeared which is disconcerting. However I have faith that this stock will jump back. You ask how those feel who bought over 10c, well I am one of them, I own shares at 10.5 cents and yes I am not happy seeing the value decrease. However I also take it all into context. We have an extremely volatile market which is completely reactionary, all this share needs is one good report to jump. I then think it will hold above 10 cents. The lack of information is what is pushing the price down, not the content of what has come before and I simply treat this as waiting game. I am confident that the news when it comes will be good.

In the meantime there is nothing I can do about the Euro zone or what happens in the USA and how this affects our markets on a daily basis. Lets face it, even the blue chip stocks are not exempt from being affected by mass sentiment in the global economy, our banks have record profits and yet they are not worth what they were in 2007. So I just have to follow my own intellect that tells me this stock will prove its worth over time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.695M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $11.72K 438.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23530 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 499980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.