GZ .. agree completely with all you say there . Speaking on your...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    GZ .. agree completely with all you say there .

Speaking on your personal exeriences with Dope ( and please , Im not condoning dope I hate it ) , I would bet when you zonked yourself , that you had been drinking first ??? , I was the same ..then as a 24 year old ( 2 nd round smoking ) I started smoking via a Bong 1 st , prior to drinking ..Interstingly when I did this I could sit on a scotch and diet coke ..basically all night . Yet if it were the other way around ..ZONK !! gone , and the feeling was horrible .

When I refer to my own drinking now ..and I have certainly been trying to cut down , basically over a period of time my usage changed from Binge ( as a young guy ) to a steady usage about a 3 rd of a bottle of whiskey a night , this then became around a 1/2 . Now , if you were not able to smell it on me , you simply wouldn't know ..on the phone for example , no one knows if Ive had a drink .

I had a golfing mate ..good golfer , made a club championship final and played off 2to 3 for many years , but he couldn't drink , just a couple ..he'd be off , offending people , and making an idiot of himself ..he couldn't be saved from himself , the Grog destroyed his life and he passed away at the Age of 40 , a combination of percription Drugs and Grog , It was a Sad life .

But I know 1/2 a bottle of whiskey night in , night out is not going to help anyone , so I have been chasing my ative pursuits to attempt to take my mind off it . I dont want to justify it , by just saying I can handle it , I just think its not good for anyone .

However , despite drinking so much over my life , Im pretty fit , not at all overweight , have a medical every year and even the Liver is in great shape .

It appears to me , that young people have so many more substances to deal with, the combinations are Deadly . I also learnt from spending a lot of time around Asia ..That our constant celebration of Alchol is not the only way , you can have great fun , just drinking water .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.