PEK 2.70% 18.0¢ peak rare earths limited

one more sleep?, page-3

1. 737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Rabooth,

Get what right? If you are an investor then the price reaction to today's announcement should have little if any bearing on your views of the company and your investment plans.

I read the announcement this morning at work, checked the opening price then went about my work (I wouldn't call what I do work but thats another story!) with a big smile on my face, why? The lastest announcement just confirms what most of us PEKERS already know, we are sitting on a golden egg, actually I take that back, we are sitting on a diamond egg and the best part about our diamond egg is that it gets bigger and bigger with every drilling campaign.

For whatever reason PEK was sold off, traders getting burnt etc etc. For those in PEK for the long-run it shouldn't matter, instead of asking yourself 'Why didnt it go to the moon?' ask yourself 'Do these results change my valuation of the company? Should I revise up or down my valuation?' Maybe the traders were in control today, who cares, bottom line is they cant keep the price down forever.

s.loeb

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $47.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $111.7K 625.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 516338 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 44926 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.