NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Yeh yeh I know, I'm Dreamin.It did say that they planned to have...

1. 454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Yeh yeh I know, I'm Dreamin.

It did say that they planned to have it finished by May nothing about letting us know in an announcement you are right..

It's just nice to hope that all is not lost for us oppy holders, it would be a nice suprise to get back in the money before expiry, I'll still be standing on the ship if she goes down, nothing I hope, speculate, dream or pray for is going to help so just keep waiting and enjoy the many thousands of posts I have read over the past year or so, hoping the downrampers will be proved wrong if nothing for my own pocket. It was nice to see us get our rights back as some had bee predicting, lets hope they are right on our JV/BFS.

It just makes you feel a bit better venting (AKA sharing your pain with others)

Position Hold, because I have nothing else to do, would love to say Buy - but not with my money at the moment I'm down 50 large already and that is too much for me, and before all the down rampers get up me for not diversifying Blah Blah Blah if you don't hold go away you are not feeling the pain and a cheap I told you so surly couldn't be that satifiying, go do somthing constructive with your time, if you are as good a researcher and can pick all the losers go find your self a winner and spuke all you like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.