SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

Thanks AJ. Your "stand alone" response is what I would have...

1. 1,017 Posts.
    Thanks AJ. Your "stand alone" response is what I would have expected also.

Lesson 101 'A Rights Issue" The company has requested a trading halt for the purpose of announcing to the market details of a rights issue. Many people around Melbourne and Sydney CBD's are now privy to these details. I make no apologies that I have been approached as part of this process and some of you have not. This information is not price sensitive since the company is in a trading halt and noone can use it to their advantage. The brokers to the issue are currently book building- that is, they are approaching potentially interested parties to see if they would be prepared to sub underwrite part of the issue so that the company can be assured of getting its money in case some shareholders decided not to support it. Bottom line, some know the details, most do not but may I respectfully suggest that you refrain from scolding the messenger. I may have heard it wrong but the general tone was similar to that which was posted. Good to see that initaitive and associated banter was embraced so warmly?

I digress.

Lesson 2 " Information 103"

Very harsh SSV but as I have postulated on many occasions, so many of us can often arrive at conclusions void of any tangible knowledge or information regarding a situation. It could be that I have sold all my shares and deserted the HC SBN forum but equally it may be that I have been busy with other things in my life totally unrelated to the mechanisations of stockmarkets. But that piece of information is absolutely critical for you to formulate a credible view or opinion.

Forward we go!

Dirty H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.