SBM 0.00% 44.0¢ st barbara limited

I think I've done my bit alert as many people on this thread...

1. 437 Posts.

I think I've done my bit alert as many people on this thread about the manipulation from instos and the shady characters that lurk on this forum who are associated with them.

"Idiot's guide to spotting one of these characters":
    1) Go back to company threads the user has posted on;
    1) Identify the date of major company financings during that time;
    2) Track the poster's increase in frequency before & after the date of the financing (this will go up noticeably as we have seen with SBM);
    3) Before & during financing - their stance will be negative;
    4) 1 month after financing - their stance will be positive.

Ask them directly:
    1) Do you work for an insto on the financing;
    2) What are your motives for being on this thread if you don't own any shares; &
    3) Are you getting paid per post.

Blacks - take it as a compliment that they have been getting stuck into you. Remember their ultimate aim is to get you to sell! You've stood your ground and congrats.

As I mentioned before, whilst the public offer is open I expect the instos to suppress the share price around where the price is currently to scare as many people out of it, and keep more for the instos. My order from yeasterday of 38c was filled today because I'm 99% certain in my convictions this is being manipulated.

Tip for HC:

If you want to help clean up this forum I would make 2 recommendations:

a) Add a feature so that a user can easily plot the frequency of another user on a particular thread;
    b) The plot should contain some colour feature to show the user sentiment ie. red for being bearish, green for buy (see the colour change from before and after a financing).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.