SBM 0.00% 21.5¢ st barbara limited

one more thought before i sleep, page-73

1. 6,900 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    mgbutler,

who cares what the reason was that BDG dropped!!
    The fact remains if you'd bought then you would have lost a packet but now your making excuses and trying to justify loses. Get real.

You just stated on here that it went to 2.60 after a capital raising and that is incorrect information that you have failed to rectify.

You presented it, noone else did. The fact is, it has gone down ever since that raising and you were trying to show how stocks go forward after a raising so you shot yourself in the foot with INCORRECT INFORMATION and that blows your conspiracy theories out the window.

what else would you like us to talk you thru. Oh yes,

If you looked at SBM in the september of 2007 it was a BUY.
    If you had taken the time to complete your attempt at research you would have noted that i called it a buy in sept of 2007 and held stock. I sold after it formed a double top and havent entered since then. I also called my hand at that stage too.

As i have stated, i have been in SBM on several occasions and will re-enter when i am good and ready. I dont see that to enter now is the right time. To me it is still too high a risk to enter "at this point".

When someone so heavily comes onto a thread and starts spruking that its JUST GOING UP when its actually GOING DOWN you tell me that that is morally right seeing you wish to extend your holy attitude.

For your information mr butler, I offered a range of support levels that this 'could' go to and the reasons why it could reach there once it broke out of the trend line.

I will re-enter SBM when i am ready but i am not willing to gamble when it COULD go down further.

The bottom formation is not complete yet and until that forms and settles i am not in.

Next support for your information is at about 23cents and IF it doesnt hold this level it MAY/COULD end up there.

Just so you dont try to twist my words, which you appear very good at doing let me clarify that the words COULD, MAY, do not mean WILL and SHALL.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $175.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $72.65K 337.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 149656 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 978305 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.