XJO 0.34% 8,030.3 s&p/asx 200

Autosime, I don't have my charts in front of me but as Volt...

1. 5,311 Posts.
    Autosime, I don't have my charts in front of me but as Volt suggested, volatility happens at market tops mostly. It does occur at markets bottoms but after this years run, we are hardly at a bottom. Market tops can be very tricky things to pick and in my humble opinion it's not worth the hassle. If the market looks/feels like it is changing direction, I play only for the short term although these days I rarely play much longer than overnight and several hours is a long trade for me)

I recently quit trading the SPI as overseas markets are/were proving more fruitful to me so I have decided to make the most of my winter daylight hours and not sit in front of the screens too much when the sun is brighter than the light put out by 4 LCD screens. For this reason I wont lead you astray but making specific calls for price levels on the local market but judging by overseas indicies, another 10-15% down from here isn't out of the question for me. Don't expect it to be a straight line either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.