One Nation. Fantastic Policy. Indigenous Rorts, page-86

1. 28,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    It’s just one of the many things that non political types find hard to understand.

Most of us would think that there is a clear definition to one’s ethnicity, anyone who has talked with/interacted with aboriginal communities would hear how these Australians are just as upset or even more so than the rest of the Australians, at those who rorte the system that has been put in for them.

Then there’s the group who don’t care.

Unfortunately I don’t see any possibility of change in welfare process/payment, life expectancies or the multitude of other bits that need to happen to find meaningful work that adds to the whole of our country.

Maybe ON making it an election issue will shine a light on it, it may cause a little tweaking of the shamozal we have now but I cannot imagine this issue being sorted in anything less than another century.
    Many thoughtful debate on the subject leading into the election will sway some voters, it’s a bold choice for ON to hoist up the mast. Chances of a gaffe or Ambiguous statement leading to a media circus is high.

As I’m undecided on who or what policy I favour I’ll wait to see all of the boys and girls layout their key policies before making any decisions, there’s nothing wrong with opening dialogue on this subject and I think it is a lot more than just “ are you or aren’t you “.

I hope that makes sense as I had a couple of breaks writing this but I have had two words rattling around my head “ Little Steps”, the solution will come from many of these but as we have seen in the past.
    Nobody can guarantee what direction each of these little steps may take.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.