Hi Rappa. These moslems create there own guettos, by harrassing...

1. 1,775 Posts.
    Hi Rappa.
    These moslems create there own guettos, by harrassing and making it unlivable in areas, they
    do it here and overseas, my eldest son lived in Roxburgh Park in vic, and has told me they
    move to the area, and get more to live there, and make it hard, so you sell out and move, just
    like he has, the glenroy Broadmeadows, Coolooroo, Jacana area right up to Roxburgh Park will
    eventually be a full blown moslem enclave in another five years, if shorten and the greens get theyre way, flying in 50,000 more moslems per year for 10 years as stated in the last week of election campain And as for rural areas go to Shepparton and ask the locals, they are not happy with the influx
    of these people.
    All the money in the world will not stop them from becoming radical, or living the way we do
    you would think they would be grateful, but the majority are not interested, they want their
    sharia Law, and if they want sharia Law, that means they will not intergrate, as per the QURAN.
    have a look at LUTON in England, they have a warning on the welcome to Luton sign, and
    if you attempt to drive through, you will be attacked, the same is happening in lots of towns.
    Europe is the same, No Go Zones, as per sixty minutes, and all the live footage shown on
    social media, in which our goverment and MSM will not show.
    It is only the ME moslems that are the main problem, a problem Australia does not need.

Cheers.
    Simmo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.