DCC 21.7% 5.6¢ digitalx limited

One of a kind investment

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I have attempted to explain Digital X to our family advisor on more than one occasion. On every chance he has had, there's been strong opposing interjection.
    So... since Ive had no luck swaying his opinion, I thought I might as well just preach to the converted.
    Firstly Digital X is unlike any other consultancy company I know of. There method of payment for services rendered has proven a stroke of genius. Imagine this for a moment. You value your time let's say at $500 an hour and consult for a month and invoice your client for $20,000. Not a bad months worth. Now let's say that six months later that $20k as cash in bank is now worth $21k . That would conform to a typical consultancy business model. Dcc however decide to invoice for 7 BTC equivalent ( since at the time coins are at market for about $3k each.) Now let's look at their scenario. In comparison after six months their asset is worth a staggering $150k for a one month consultancy fee. The value in this company cannot just be seen with what they offer but also in how they choose form of payment at the i.c.o where maximum gains can be realised. Powerledger tokens 4.5mill of these are now fetching $1.44 AUD each! BTC catching it's breath at $25k (up from $5k merger buy in )and fuel starting to see humble gains. +20mill in assets generated really in the last 12 months and that's how I value this company. The potential for Blockchain ( not necessarily Bitcoin) is enormous and we are seeing everyday financial businesses looking at ways to integrate this into an out of date financial service industry. I couldn't imagine not being invested in this sector and looking back at this as a once in a life time opportunity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.010(21.7%)
Mkt cap ! $48.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.7¢ 4.8¢ $257.3K 4.825M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 65116 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.010 ( 19.2 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.8¢ 5.7¢ 4.8¢ 1151169
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.