HGR unknown

one of a kind, page-11

1. 3,262 Posts.
    I have been doing more research, and my posts arent untruths. I have provided websites so that others can have a look into it for me.

If you mention my whole comments i do go on to say that many other articles state it would be a first.... so then why the discrepancy found on this website?

I'm wondering if anyone can clear up whether FDA approval for oraline is a world first or just a USA first?

I have invested for the potential but with a market cap so low im researching as to why this potentially may be.

If we want to just keep posting rosy future type threads then so be it.

Im not a voice for downramping im asking for clarification rather then the usual... everything will be alright and when we get FDA in 3 months plus contracts this share will be 50 cents!!!

I could easily join that bandwagon, but like i said im looking into it and FDA isnt clear cut as everyone here is making it out to be.

Plus where are these contracts that where supposed to be issued weeks ago.

My research from direct contact with the company was filing for FDA would be released straight after Mexico shipment. SO althought they say in advanced stages why no announcemnet there?

Lets get 1 thing straight im long on this company and believe its potential, i dont invest on a whim.

Hopefully the AGM can answer some questions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.