HGR unknown

one of a kind, page-8

1. 13,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2686
    Captain, you said:

"I wonder if anyone has bothered to research competitors or simply done a research on Saliva tests. There are dozens out there and many that have FDA approval already and at similar prices.

Again not downramping as i hold many but just giving people an even perspective on things.

DYOR and then realise HGR arent world beaters"

If that's your view - HGR just another hopeful bobbing around in the rivers of hope - I really can't understand why you have invested in HGR.

You then went on to claim an example of FDA approval, as follows:

"http://www.homehealth-uk.com/medical/drug-oral-saliva-tests.htm#M

"All tests are CE Marked and FDA Approved, with an accuracy level of 99%."

Theres 3 saliva based tests, all at cheap prices".

Clearly, this conflicts with HGR's own legally sanctioned advice in its June 2007 Rights Prospectus:

"The Directors believe that the Company has a significant opportunity to become the first provider of FDA 510(k) Cleared saliva based illicit drug screens in the United States of America which test for illicit drugs and drugs of abuse.

At present, the only saliva based illicit drug testing product that has FDA 510(k) Clearance is a drug test for methadone. There are no FDA 510(k) Cleared saliva based illicit drug testing devices that test for illicit drugs such as cocaine, methamphetamines, opiates or marijuana."

So who is right Captain? Home Health UK or HGR? This is where the real research starts. Not just picking out quotes from the WWW that suit your argument (Do you really believe everything you read on the web?). I suggest you do a bit more digging around and report back. We'll then compare notes. I think you will then find you have been posting untruths.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.