roflmao, correct bacci.... the application is surely doomed yet...

1. 10,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    roflmao, correct bacci.... the application is surely doomed yet if he claimed to be a muslim terrorist or indigenous Australian he would already be on Albo's gravy train, toot toot, free pizzas and free taxi's coming soon.

This guy of course for now can continue to live in Australia and receive free health care while he awaits the outcome of his application. This process may take 10 years or more as there is a big backlog of cases awaiting review in the AAt. This brings new meaning to the 'family reunion' aspect of visa applications I believe. Grandad never left me a cent but he did give me his missus so that I can claim an Oz Visa. So, under Albo's rules, lodge a bogus claim and remain here for a generation while you await rejection, then find a new way to apply for the valid visa. All up, spend your life here with free health care and never actually get granted a valid visa. Simple isn't it.

Thank you Albo. Now put a stop to this Albo. You're the commander in chief and you know this is going on. What are you going to do about it Albo? Please Albo, do something Albo.... Ball is in your 'court' Albo. Make a plan Albo, any plan please.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.