GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

Hi Punter /Bodo .. Basically , I agree with Punters stance , and...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    Hi Punter /Bodo ..

Basically , I agree with Punters stance , and I certainly agree with Bodo also that part of our disagrement/ debate is my commitment of paying the 200k out , although I just dont think I could handle the grief of haveing that hanging over my head ..and then arrggh ..throw in the ATO as well !!! I think this would have made it difficult for me to sleep .

But I agree with you both ...We were all sold a Dud , thats not really good either .

And , I also hope , quite honestly that neither of you have any problems . However , Im certain at some point you will have to deal with one or the other , the deduction or the loan . This then brings into play another question with the loan , we all agree the investment is r^^ted ..therefore the interest would not be deductable .

I guess , I question ..if you get away with it Great ..but "yep " ..then I should have purchased a house not paid out these dills ..but all thats irrelevant , at the time of me clearing the loans the share price was around $3 .. and that was how I funded the payout , this of course produced a fair tax payout for myself .

But ..no hard feelings .. and I seriously hope you guys dont have any problems . Just want to make that clear , for me , Its just something I wouldn't like to have hanging over my head .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.