IMM 1.72% 29.5¢ immutep limited

you could add to that ...*Has there been a lack of one...

1. 375 Posts.

you could add to that ...

*Has there been a lack of one particular expected positive announcement? Admittedly yes :-( won't make much difference though in this market, particularly given the wait so far

*Will that announcement eventually come? Of course it will :-) and will make some positive difference ST after announced and will make a more significant difference LT especially as world markets recover, over a period coincides with Prima's own progress. The best Prima opportunity is the next 2 years. Markets will recover, Prima's trial data will come out. Positive data means we would be seeing the biggest jumps in SP. The biggest jumps in price IMO is when advanced trial data is released.

To summarize, I would say that the current situation (or a month or so back when it hit 14c) is about the gloomiest I would expect Prima to see. The world is lethargic with Greece, Italy etc and will soon get very bored. It can't last forever, though admittedly there's some big decisions for leaders to take which hasn't really happened yet to the extent it needs to.

My daughter like to say "dreams to come true".
    I prefer to say "market do recover".

Sentiment will improve

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.005(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $435.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $469.8K 1.579M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 297652 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 7500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.