IMM 1.45% 34.0¢ immutep limited

5 months is definetly short term. Plus, the last 5 months is...

1. 1,770 Posts.
    5 months is definetly short term. Plus, the last 5 months is definetly irrelevant as far as PRR is concerned. Nothing that has happened to its share price in the past 5 months that is PRR related. All to do with general market sentiment and fear. At these times, many choose to turn temporary paper loss into a real loss.

And, don't tell me that they can later come back and buy back in at a lower price. Some might, but most will walk away with a loss and never come back. Once bitten, twice shy.

I am completely comfortable with my investment in PRR because the undisputed fact is this. Over the past 5 months, nothing has changed as far as PRR is concerned. In fact fundamentals have improved further. Two keys ones are, funding and Dubai.

Also aren't we so damn lucky that Nasdaq is still in the pipeline. Imagine if approval had been given over the past 5 months. Its impact (positive) would have been completely lost.

Sorry, I don't have anything negative to post. I will leave it to others to do that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.