HLG 1.51% 33.5¢ hedley leisure and gaming property fund

one of the best value for money stocks

1. 495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    This divestment will reduce the debt of the company while adding value to shareholders and suring up the balance sheet. Can not believe that this company is actually trading at these levels..
    Just to put things into perspective: The NTA of this company is currently at least 3.15 (there are 3.15 of assets per share), High EPS, dividend yield of around 20%, stock tightly held. To me this stock on fundamentals and Tangibility is incredibly cheap. This market is so irrational its not funny. Remember the saying "throwing the baby out with the bathwather"? Well this is the perfect example - property values of Pubs and suermarkets (which a yeilding great cashflows) have not fallen 75% or even 30% over the last 6 months, in fact the property values have probably risen. Once the dust settles this will be above $2 very quickly - simply a ridiculous situation with the current share price. Those selling are mis informed and uneducated. By the way this is not a ramp, but simply a statement of facts which stare us all in the eyes. Many simply do not have the analytical expertise to understand the value in this company. I ask anyone to find me a stock with similar Tanigible values... You will find it very hard.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.