DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

Fascinated to read the Pitt St.Research story today,...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Fascinated to read the Pitt St.Research story today, titled...... "All Ducks in a Row now".

IMO it seems that someone forgot to tell Pitt St ,or they didnt quite get their research up to date on the Biggy "4" Bank Pilot not proceeding.

I note in the Pitt St report published on the 23rd August 2019 and is published openly on the internet on page 1 of that report, which states the following:

"Ourvaluation is sensitive to growth in the FuM in line withmanagement’s expectations, and hence depends on thesuccessful utilisation of the La Trobe facility and theconversion of the pilot program with the Big-4 bank".

Which IMO seems to be at odds with Domacoms own announcement in their "Quaterley Corporate Update" and published on this site at page 17 on the 31st July 2019, Three weeks preceeding the Pitt St Report , which stated that:

"Current Big 4 bank exclusivity is to lapse after 31st July 2019 – we are now free to pursueother bank interest"

IMO,
    I'm Not sure who's on continuity and crosscheck, but IMO they should check the material that is available to investors online and correct when needed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.